Friday, May 1, 2009

Exercise and Diet

I am barely overweight, anything over a BMI of 25 is considered "lightly overweight" and last I checked I was right at 25.2 or so, so just barely above normal.

With that being said, I want to get down to 180-190 (I am 6'3''), and I can do it with moderate diet, but I want to also shape my body to get it a little more toned. 

I want to do many things, but effort is a large problem, especially when you have a changing schedule, little time to spend with your girlfriend, and more free time at night than in the morning, and a sleeping problem, many things prevent you from exercising. 

I want to start some sort of program, but I don't know what I can do, and do regularly. I would like to jog, in the afternoon, but my girlfriend has knee problems, and cannot take the impact of jogging. I may have to start exercising on my own in the morning, but I am awaiting a diet program/exercise program from a personal trainer friend of mine. If he can get me something working, I will try to follow it, and hopefully get a little more fit before the wedding. 

We'll see what happens in the future, but hopefully I will be lighter and more fit for my beautiful girlfriend on our special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment