Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miracle Berries

So, A long time ago, I read about "Miracle Berries" and "Flavor Tripping", and thought that it would be great to try it. I never did it though... until the other day. 

I purchases Miracle Berries from thinkgeek.com (title links to the product) for 14.99, after shipping to Hawaii, about 20 bucks. (2 dollars a tablet). I was hesitant after receiving the product, so it took me a couple of days to actually try them. 


1. Oranges ---- At first tasted like a candied orange, very very good. After getting halfway through the orange, the sweetness was getting extreme, and it was very very syrupy tasting, and it wasn't pleasant any more.
3. Tabasco ---- No fire taste, actually tasted really really good. Hard to describe, almost like a honey BBQ or something like that. Fire as it goes down the troat.
4. Salt ---- has the taste of a sweet powder (but not sugar) had a little salty aftertaste.
5. Buffalo Sauce ---- about the same as Tabasco but slightly different variation.
6. Icing ---- very sweet.

Then the novelty wore off, and I didn't really have anything else in the fridge or pantry, so I quit and just drank water.

No comments:

Post a Comment