Friday, April 24, 2009

You Tube

Well, I just signed up for a youtube account. What type of videos am I going to make? Right now I am going to start with what is easy for me. I have an LG Dare, and one of the unique things on it is the Slo-mo camera. It can record up to 120 frames per second I believe, which basically takes the typical second and turns it into 4 (Assuming 29.98 or whatever fps, although 24 is what cinema uses). 

I plan on trying to record some cool things in slo motion. I also have a pretty good HD camera as well, so I may try to post some video of Hawaii and other things. I will embed whatever I post on Youtube here on my blog, it should make things a lot easier. I hope this will help to get some visitors to my site. I'm also going to add the site to my signatures on forums, to try and drive some traffic here. If only I could get Google to pick me up properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment