Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wedding Drama

Well, my time in hawaii is coming to an end. For those who don't know me, I am a 23 year old male, who moved from Knoxville, TN, to Kailua Kona, HI, and it has been an interesting trip. Many things have happened, some good, and some bad. I live here with my girlfriend, and we are getting married in Brazil in August. 

With that being said, my job will not allow me to take the time off for the wedding, and it seems that I will have to resign. This is great, and not so great. With the economy and the job market the way it is, I am worried that things may not go my way, but this is one of the best times to change thing up.

In August, as I said before, I am getting married in Brazil, and most all of my friends (before I moved to Hawaii in September of '07) said that they could go, so my girlfriend and I have planned a wedding there. Now most of my friends have backed out, except for 2. 

Bad news aside, we are spending more than a month in Brazil, and we are going to explore the entire country (okay, she probably won't let me go to the Amazon, but there are a lot of areas that we are going to go to). I am very excited about the trip, and very excited about allowing my girlfriend to visit her home country, and her family/friends for such a long time. Even without my friends it will be a great trip, but I wish that they could go. 

This is the first post on the blog, and I plan on implementing some cool links/items that I have found recently today. In 30 minutes I have a play date on the Xbox, and I've got a slew of Zombies to kill, and before 4:30PM, I have to clean the house (I'm doing dishes right now as I type.... well the Dishwasher is, but don't tell my girlfriend).

No comments:

Post a Comment